Global Mobility Hot Topics - Round Table Discussion
Please join us on Thursday, October, 11th for a series of round table discussions. We want to hear from all the mobility experts at the meeting (that means you!).
Discussion topics to include but not limited to:
- Automation, technology and innovation of mobility services
- Home leave – reimbursement or lump sum?
- Reconciling tax accruals
- Business Traveler Monitoring – methods for providing reports to tax authorities
Feel free to volunteer your own topics to discuss
For those unfamiliar with this style of meeting, a round table is a form of academic discussion. Participants agree on a specific topic to discuss and debate. Each person is given equal right to participate, as illustrated by the idea of a circular layout referred to in the term round table. Results of each discussion will be shared with the rest of the meeting participants for further discussion.
Thursday, October 11th, 2018 08:00AM - 11:00AM
KPMG (Downtown Location) 200 E. Randolph St, #5500, Chicago, IL 60601
- Complimentary to Corporate HR or Corporate Mobility resources that are involved in the administration of their company’s mobility program.
- $150 USD for global mobility suppliers, per person, assuming the supplier has a valid Supplier Membership of $550