Farewell subclass 457: our new reality
We’ve all had some time now to process the significant changes announced in March so in this session, we want to go beyond the technical and get into the practical. Join us on Tuesday 8 August for a panel discussion hosted by KPMG to discuss the ‘real-world’-side of the immigration changes. We will hear from our panellists from industry on the following:
- What they are doing in their businesses to respond to the changes including identification of affected employees
- Implementation of strategies around timing of applications, and
- What their employees are saying and how they are planning for the future.
The panel discussion will be the focus of the day so be sure to come armed with questions, your own experiences and observations to share.
As the technical landscape continues to be ever-changing we will also be providing some technical updates for the group. To kick off we will recap on the tax changes impacting expatriates in the May budget – hopefully we will have some further detail from draft legislation to share with you by August. Additionally, in July we expect another round of announcements regarding the skilled occupations list so we also include a brief technical update from our migration advisory team.
Tuesday, 8 August, 2017
Tower Two, Collins Square, 727 Collins Street Melbourne
- Complimentary to Corporate HR.
- £75 for global mobility suppliers, per person, assuming the supplier has a valid Supplier Membership of £350