Global Mobility – Keeping up with the Times
Strategic global mobility is a key component of organisational effectiveness and performance management, as well as critical to supporting business growth, financial performance, employee development and retention, and succession planning.
In this roundtable discussion we would like to hear from you as to what other organisations are doing in the current environment, including:
- Global Mobility's role in talent attraction, retention and establishing career pathways
- Managing the risk with flexible work arrangements, including business travellers, project workers and contractors.
- Changes in Global Mobility policies
Tuesday, 13 November, 2018 07:30 to 09:30AM
Deloitte, Level 26, 123 Eagle Street, Brisbane
- Complimentary to Corporate HR.
- £75 for global mobility suppliers, per person, assuming the supplier has a valid Supplier Membership of £350