Back to the Future: Are we on the Right Track?
Let’s reflect on the year that was and consider our new year’s resolutions.
In 2018, did you:
- Reduce use of traditional expatriate assignments, in favour of shorter term or lower cost alternatives?
- Implement a new technology platform?
- Have compliance concerns, which need to be rapidly addressed?
- Try to achieve a number of objectives, only to come across unexpected roadblocks? Or,
- Successfully transform your mobility program?
Each organisation has different objectives for their mobility program into the future and as we embark on 2019, it can be difficult to anticipate what challenges and roadblocks might arise in the process. At the same time, understanding the return on investment and success you can achieve can be equally unclear (yet exciting!). In our first session for 2019, the Melbourne Chapter wish to meet with you to reflect on the year that was, and work together to determine how we can achieve our new year’s resolutions for global mobility programs, for the year ahead.
In this interactive session, we invite you to discuss your learnings and objectives and we will have on hand, specialists and seasoned mobility professionals from the Melbourne Steering Committee to guide discussion and work to your GM plan for 2019.
Wednesday, 20th February 2019
07:30 to 09:30AM
EY Building, Level 23, 8 Exhibition Street, Melbourne, Victoria 3000
- Complimentary to Corporate HR
- £75 for global mobility suppliers, per person, assuming the supplier has a valid Supplier Membership of £350