UK Relocation: New UK Customs Process

New customs process impacting non-EU moves to the UK.

Go to the profile of Karen Marlborough
May 04, 2017

From 31 March 2017, a new customs requirement means that international assignees must apply for a Transfer of Residence (ToR) if they plan to import household goods, vehicles, or family pets to the UK from outside of the European Union (EU).

Find out more...

Go to the profile of Karen Marlborough

Karen Marlborough

Strategic Business Solutions Director, Cartus

Visit us at Cartus provides trusted guidance to organisations of all types and sizes that require global relocation solutions.

No comments yet.