A Masterclass in Vendor Management: Refine Your Strategy and RFP Process
Join us at HSBC's UK headquarters for a presentation and panel discussion on the complex topic of vendor management.
It is estimated that almost 60% of all assignment costs are associated with vendors. So how can you manage the process for maximum value and efficiency? Our expert panel will be sharing key insights and answering your questions.
Join us to find out how to:
- Develop an effective vendor management strategy
- Identify the appropriate vendor selection criteria
- Create and calibrate an RFP
- Evaluate offers and select the best suppliers
- Negotiate contracts
- Manage the on-going vendor relationship
- Collect the appropriate data and monitor ROI
We will also take a look into the future as the panel:
- Assess the challenges and benefits of Cloud/SaaS
- Explore what an “eco-system” for mobility might look like and how it will bring huge changes to organisations
- Discuss how organisations can carry out due diligence and manage multiple vendors within the predicted new business models
Mark Derksen, Associate Director | Head of International Mobility at Arup
Mark began his career as a tax advisor for international clients with PricewaterhouseCoopers, and later became an in-house Global Mobility Manager for Deloitte in the Netherlands. He lived and worked for three years in South Africa as Global Mobility Lead for Unilever. In 2015, Mark joined Arup in London as Head of International Mobility. Mark has overall responsibility for the assignment programmes for some 500 employees in more than 50 countries worldwide.
Kamila Griffin, International Mobility Manager at DigitasLBi
Professional global mobility manager with over 10 years mobility experience in professional services, in-house, and destination services. Creating effective mobility policies and procedures to support global business strategy and growth with an eye to continually improve processes and efficiency. Advising and assisting with policy implementation and change, as well as exception management.
Khadeeja Islam, Senior Manager – Global Mobility at Aggreko
Khadeeja has recently joined Aggreko as Senior Manager Global Mobility, heading up the Global Mobility function for the group. She has an extensive background in mobility having previously worked for a number of Corporates including Colt Technology, Anglo American, Credit Agricole, Unilever and Foster Wheeler, prior to joining Aggreko. She is currently working on implementing a new Global Mobility Framework at Aggreko to roll out globally by January 2018.
Mark O’Reilly, Global Mobility – Head of Vendor Management at HSBC Group Management Services Ltd
Mark O’Reilly joined HSBC in September 2016 as Head of Vendor Management for the Group’s Global Mobility function. Mark works very closely with internal stakeholders and external vendors to ensure the programs of work for Mobility, commercial arrangements and governance and service levels are fit for purpose to meet HSBC’s broader HR and organisational strategy. Prior to joining HSBC, Mark spent just under 10 years with Rio Tinto in Australia and the UK in various Mobility roles, including managing executive Mobility globally.
Tuesday, 26th September, 2017
17:30 - 20:30
18:00 Panel discussion – A ‘Masterclass in Vendor Management : Costs vs Benefits’
19:00 HSBC presentation and Q&As – Global banking connectivity through the provision of Banking and Financial Services for Corporate employees.
8 Canada Square, Canary Wharf, London, E14 5HQ
- Complimentary to Corporate HR or Corporate Mobility resources that are involved in the administration of their company’s mobility programme.
- £100 fee for global mobility suppliers, per person, assuming the supplier has a valid Supplier Membership of £350.