FEM's 2018 APAC Global Mobility Summit Agenda - a Preview
Take a look at some of the topics we'll be exploring at FEM's APAC Summit in Singapore on Thursday, 6th September 2018
Here are just some of the key topics that our global mobility experts and delegates will be exploring at our APAC Summit in Singapore on 6th September.
Be sure to join us and make your voice heard too.
We have lively Panel Discussions on topics including:
- How Will Global Mobility Look in the Asia Pacific Region in 2028?
- Key Immigration Challenges in APAC in the Context of Global Trends and Protectionism
- Mobility’s Contribution to Developing Future Leaders
- Transforming and Future-proofing the Mobility Agenda
Corporates-only Roundtable Discussions on topics including:
- Understanding Local Working Culture, Policies and Packages
- Managing Costs in a Challenging and Volatile Economic Environment
- Managing Vendors and Suppliers – Best Use of KPIs and SLAs
- Creating a Robust Policy to Manage Business Travellers and Cross-border Activities
New Mobility Masterclasses (presented by previous EMMAs winners):
How to Transform Your ROI and Cost-efficiency Strategy
How to Reshape Your Global Mobility Practice to Fit New and Emerging Markets
Plus a brand new Open to All Masterclass: Developing Personal Leadership Skills
The Architecture of Personal Leadership - It All Starts with You
Join us too for sessions on immigration, tax, technology, policy design and more...