WHICH AMERICAS EMMAS CATEGORY SHOULD YOU ENTER?
Are you unsure of which FEM Americas EMMAs (Expatriate Management & Mobility Awards) category to enter - and whether you can enter more than one? Well here are some top tips to help you decide if you’ve got what it takes to win an EMMA:
- Firstly, you’ll need to consult the criteria and guidelines so you know what is expected.
- Register your details. You can download a copy of the entry form to help you plan your answers.
- Allow yourself enough time to complete your entry. Especially if you need to get approval, request any data or testimonials.
- Choose your categories. You can enter more than one to increase your chances of taking home an award.
Corporate entries are for in-house HR and global mobility professionals and teams only. NB: A service provider can enter on behalf of a corporate client.
• Best Business Travel Framework
• Best Global Mobility Practice in New or Emerging Markets
• Best Redesign of Global Mobility Strategy
• Best ROI or Cost Effectiveness Strategy in a Global Mobility Program
• Best Talent Mobility Strategy
• Best Use of Data Analytics within Global Mobility
• Global Mobility Team of the Year (Small/Medium/Large Program)
SERVICE PROVIDER CATEGORIES
These categories are specifically for companies that supply services.
• Corporate Housing Provider of the Year
• Destination Services Provider of the Year
• Employee Benefits Services Provider of the Year
• Expatriate Banking and Financial Services Innovation of the Year
• Relocation Management Company of the Year
• Immigration Provider of the Year
• International Healthcare & Risk Management Provider of the Year
• International Moving Company of the Year
• Tax Provider of the Year
OPEN TO ALL CATEGORIES
These categories are open to all service providers and corporate professionals and teams.
• Best Family Support Program
• Best Vendor Partnership
• Global Mobility Professional of the Year
• Global Mobility Rising Star of the Year
• Most Innovative Use of Technology in Global Mobility
• Outstanding Corporate and Social Responsibility Initiatives
• Thought Leadership – Best Survey or Research Study of the Year
Still not sure which category you should enter? Email Rosie Perkins who will be happy to assist you.
ENTRY DEADLINE - EXTENDED TO 5 MARCH 2018
The awards ceremony and gala dinner will take place on Thursday May 24, 2018 at Loews - Coronado Bay, San Diego, following the two-day FEM Americas Global Mobility Summit on May 23-24 at the same location. Register to attend.
Keep checking our website: forum-expat-management.com for the latest updates and announcements.
We look forward to seeing you there!
The Forum for Expatriate Management
Stay ahead and follow us on Twitter @FEMGlobal
For exhibition and sponsorship opportunities email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)20 7970 4064