FEM Mumbai Chapter Meeting 07/10/16
Please join us for the FEM Mumbai Chapter Meeting on October 7.
Global Employment Immigration: Proven methods and best practices for navigating the work permit process at individual, corporate and consulate levels
There will be few more topics that we will be covering and they have been mentioned in below:
- Discussions on proven methods to increase turnaround time for work permits and explore the best practices used for navigating the visa process at the individual, corporate, and consulate levels.
- Discussions on how to avoid I-9 violations and penalties.
- Explain how the EB-5 Program can be used to penetrate the US investment market.
Please join us for an interactive, roundtable discussion on Friday, October 07, 2016 as we discuss the above topics.
We will discuss the work permit challenges and best practices from an individual, corporate and consulate point of view and that of an immigration service provider. Seeing all the sides of the process can broaden your understanding of the challenges faced and proven methods used for successful completion of work permit/visa process. We will also be having a Senior Attorney discuss the EB-5 program and give us an insight on how to avoid -I9 penalties/violations.
We will feature corporate speakers to personally offer insight on the work permit process.
Friday, October 7, 2016
Fakhoury Consultant Pvt. Ltd
102, KAATYAYNI BUSINESS CENTER, CTS PLOT NO. 83/C MIDC, OFF. MAHAKALI CAVES ROAD, ANDHERI (E), MUMBAI - 400093, Maharashtra INDIA.
9:00 – 9:30am: Registration, Breakfast and Networking
9:30 – 12:30pm: Presentation and roundtable discussion with corporate panelists followed by Q&A
- Complimentary to Corporate HR or Corporate Mobility resources that are involved in the administration of their company’s mobility program.
- $150 USD for global mobility suppliers, per person, assuming the supplier has a valid Supplier Membership of $550.