FEM Connecticut Chapter Meeting 12/08/16
Please join us for the FEM Connecticut Chapter Meeting on December 8.
Current Trends in Global Mobility and What Companies are Expecting in 2017
Please join us a round table event, led by Ethan Kaufman of Fragomen, on current trends in global mobility management, policy development, and what leaders in global mobility are expecting in 2017. Ethan will lead a panel of professionals from multinational companies dealing with a global workforce.
We are excited to announce our panelists for this discussion:
- Joy Morrison – HR Operations, Senior Director – Global Mobility, PepsiCo, Inc.
- Frank Charbonier – HR Operations, Director – Compliance and Reporting, PepsiCo, Inc.
- Giampaolo Mulazzani – Director, Global Employee Compensation, ITT Inc.
After the discussion, we welcome all to join us for our annual holiday reception. Enjoy some holiday cheer and tasty treats with your FEM family!
Thursday, December 8
04:30PM - 08:30PM
4:30 p.m.–5:00 p.m. Registration
5:00 p.m.–6:00 p.m. Panel Discussion
6:00 p.m.- 8:30 p.m. Holiday Reception
3001 Summer Street
Stamford, CT 06905
- Complimentary to Corporate HR or Corporate Mobility resources that are involved in the administration of their company’s mobility program.
- $150 USD for global mobility suppliers, per person, assuming the supplier has a valid Supplier Membership of $550