FEM Sydney Chapter Meeting 16/02/17
Please join us for the FEM Sydney Chapter Meeting on 16th February.
Driving Value Through
Whether you are a mobility practitioner, or touch on mobility as part of your broader role, in our upcoming meeting we will help you to think more strategically about your mobility program to drive value and help to achieve desired business outcomes.
The meeting will be hosted by EY and run as a series of roundtable discussions, including:
- How talent and mobility can work together to achieve business outcomes
- How can business traveller tracking be used to assist with strategic business Decisions
- How confident are you with your immigration governance framework
- Are flexible policies the answer to a successful mobility program?
Each roundtable will be run by a subject matter expert to help frame the context of the discussion, share their thoughts on what we are seeing in the market and encourage the sharing of ideas and approaches.
Thursday, 16th February, 2017
Level 35 (via Ground Floor Reception), 200 George Street, Sydney
- Complimentary to Corporate HR.
- £75 for global mobility suppliers, per person, assuming the supplier has a valid Supplier Membership of £350