Global Mobility Trends
We have in the last 12 months witnessed many changes in immigration laws across the globe. These changes are currently impacting mobility, resulting in loss of business opportunities and posing as challenges for many organizations. However, the changes are also opening doors for some countries to attract new talent and business opportunities.
Join us at the FEM Bangalore Chapter where our experts speakers will offer insight into how you and your organization can turn challenges into opportunities:
- Mr. Kiran SN, General Manager at HCL Technologies will be exploring immigration compliance from an IT company's perspective.
- Ms. Jennifer Daubeny, the Consul General of Canada, along with her immigration team will discuss new opportunities available in Canada.
- Mr. Shivendra Singh,Vice President at NASSCOM will share his views on the changing immigration and social security treaties.
We will also during the session look at the recent laws introduced by the Trump Administration, which has not proven favorable to the IT sector in the United States, and share best practice aimed to assist companies whose business and travel activities take place primarily in the States.
To conclude, Saurabh Baloria of Mercer will talk about different compensation approaches and industry trends for outbound travelers.
- Kiran SN, General Manager at HCL Technologies
- Jennifer Daubeny, Consul General - Consulate General of Canada
- Shivendra Singh, Vice President & Head - Global Trade Development at NASSCOM
- Saurabh Baloria, Consultant, Global Mobility at MERCER
Thursday, July 27, 2017
Novotel Bengaluru Techpark Opposite RMZ Ecospace Business Park, Marathahalli Sarjapur Outer Ring Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka - 560103.
09:00 am – 09:30 am: Registration and networking over tea and coffee
09:30 am – 01:00 pm: Presentation and roundtable discussion with panelists and Q&A
01:00 pm- 02:30 pm: Lunch
- Complimentary to Corporate HR or Corporate Mobility resources that are involved in the administration of their company’s mobility program.
- $150 USD/per person for global mobility suppliers, assuming the supplier has a valid Supplier Membership of $550 USD.
For questions about this event, please contact Preeti Mahajan at email@example.com.