Global Business Travelers: Strategies for Compliance
Managing immigration and tax compliance for business and short-term travelers is a greater challenge than ever before. Over the past 10 years, governments worldwide have been alerted to the fact that there is a high degree of noncompliance among business travelers. Using sophisticated technologies, governments have boosted up their enforcement initiatives and penalties. In this session, we will share the latest strategies and practical solutions adopted by global employers to minimize their risk exposure and insure compliance.
- Carmen Fakhoury, President of Fakhoury Global Immigration
- Jennifer Stein, Managing Director at Global Tax Network
- Gio Pascua, International Assignment Manager at ZF TRW
Tuesday, October 24, 2017
2675 Bellingham Dr.
Troy, MI 48083
8:30 – 9:00 am Registration, Breakfast and Networking
9:00 – 10:30 am Presentation and Q&A
- Complimentary to Corporate HR or Corporate Mobility resources that are involved in the administration of their company’s mobility program.
- $150 USD for global mobility suppliers, per person, assuming the supplier has a valid Supplier Membership of $550.