How Can Global Mobility Influence Its Stakeholders?
The role of global mobility is evolving in response to a more complex and challenging environment. In many cases the role of the global mobility professional is still viewed internally within the organisation as an operational function, rather than a strategic business partner. How do you, as a global mobility professional, elevate your role within the business so you are called on when there is:
- International expansion and entry into new markets
- Costing for project bids
- Talent management and retention decisions being made
Come and hear insights from Andrea Au, Global Workforce lead for Deloitte in Australia, and a panel of corporate guests to find out their experience in changing the conversation around the global mobility function.
- Andrea Au – Global Workforce Lead, Deloitte
Additional speakers to be announced.
Thursday, 2 November, 2017
07:30 to 09:30AM
Level 10, 550 Bourke Street, Melbourne
- Complimentary to Corporate HR.
- £75 for global mobility suppliers, per person, assuming the supplier has a valid Supplier Membership of £350.