New York Chapter Holiday Party:
Increasing Employee Engagement for the New Year!
Click here to register
Join us for the annual New York Chapter holiday party to connect with your industry friends and enjoy wine tasting at the same time!
Discussion will include:
- Learn how to support your employees internally for optimal health.
- Easy access for employees to doctors onsite.
- Why having a healthy workforce supports the company's bottom line.
- Philip Berry, Chief Human Resources Officer, Clinton Foundation
- Dr. Lisa J. Reeves, MD, Doctors in the Office
Wednesday, November 29, 2017
5:30 p.m. Registration
6:00 p.m. Program
7:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. Networking Reception
345 Park Avenue, 37th Floor
- Complimentary to Corporate HR or Corporate Mobility resources that are involved in the administration of their company’s mobility program.
- $150 USD for global mobility suppliers, per person, assuming the supplier has a valid Supplier Membership of $550.
Please sign in or register for FREE
If you are a registered user on The Forum for Expatriate Management, please sign in