Global Mobility Hot Topics
Please join us on Wednesday, May 2 for a series of round table discussions. We want to hear from all the mobility experts at the meeting (that means you!).
- Automation, technology and innovation of mobility services
- Home leave – reimbursement or lump sum?
- Reconciling tax accruals
- Business Traveler Monitoring – methods for providing reports to tax authorities
Feel free to volunteer your own topics to discuss
For those unfamiliar with this style of meeting, a round table is a form of academic discussion. Participants agree on a specific topic to discuss and debate. Each person is given equal right to participate, as illustrated by the idea of a circular layout referred to in the term round table. Results of each discussion will be shared with the rest of the meeting participants for further discussion.
Wednesday, May 2, 2018
08:00AM - 11:00AM
KPMG (Downtown Location)
Two Financial Center, 60 South Street, Boston, MA 02111
- Complimentary to Corporate HR or Corporate Mobility resources that are involved in the administration of their company’s mobility program.
- $150 USD for global mobility suppliers, per person, assuming the supplier has a valid Supplier Membership of $550