TEMPORARY SKILLS SHORTAGE (TSS) VISA: What this means for your business' global mobility program
Join our panel of experts as we discuss the key features of the new TSS visa, what businesses are doing to adapt to the new regime, the impact on global mobility programs and talent acquisition strategies and how to navigate the road ahead.
The discussion will cover the practical implications of the new:
- Labour Market Testing requirements
- Skilling Australians Found Levy and how this will be administered
- Renewal restrictions in respect of occupations on the Short-Term Skilled Occupation List (STSOL) and impact on workforce planning
- Increased compliance focus with the new 'naming and shaming provisions', data sharing arrangements and tips for developing a robust immigration and compliance program
- Transitional arrangements for certain 457 visa holders to apply for permanent residence under existing pathways
- Charles Johanes, Special Counsel Advisory and Compliance, Fragomen
Wednesday, 9 May, 2018
Level 19, 201 Elizabeth St Sydney
- Complimentary to Corporate HR.
- £75 for global mobility suppliers, per person, assuming the supplier has a valid Supplier Membership of £350