The dreaded two words: Business. Travellers.
All Roles Flex, travelling executives, people that occupy multiple roles or work across regions... international business travel takes many forms and continues to grow.
Whilst 75% of Australian organisations have international business travellers, only 8% of organisations have a policy to deal with them*. And very few have a designated person/team responsible for them. More and more we are seeing this new population of mobile employees become part of the global mobility team's responsibility. It's the future of mobility and perhaps our role.
But it's tricky and tax authorities are starting to focus on it. Where do you start?
Please join us for this interactive session to:
- identify who your business travellers are and what risks they are creating,
- discuss stakeholder engagement - how to get the business to care,
- talk about how to access your own data, and
- begin formulating your action plan.
* PwC Modern Mobility Survey 2017
Tuesday, 28th May, 2019 from 07:30 - 09:30AM
PwC, Level 23, 480 Queen St Brisbane
•Complimentary to Corporate HR.
•£75 for global mobility suppliers, per person, assuming the supplier has a valid Supplier Membership of £350