Leveraging a strong Immigration Program for 2020
We invite you to join us as we work through the key considerations for building a robust immigration program for your business in 2020 - we will discuss the various short to medium term visa options open to employers and how you can leverage these to maximise flexibility, reduce cost and increase efficiency in mobilising talent. Topics will include:
- New regional visas
- Navigating short term travel visa options
- Internships and graduate programs
- Key TSS considerations: Labour Market Testing and 457 grandfathering provisions
- Pathways to PR
- Data sharing & Risk profiling - Shadow payroll, FWO, Tax, DHA
Your take away will be a 1 page working document/matrix covering key criteria, salary requirements, visa periods, inclusion of family members, costs and processing times. We hope you can join us.
- Chris Spentzaris, Partner, Fragomen
- Shavini Kumarawansa, Senior Associate, Fragomen
18th February 2020 from 07:30-09:30am
Fragomen, Level 26, 500 Collins St Melbourne
•Complimentary to Corporate HR.
•£75 for global mobility suppliers, per person, assuming the supplier has a valid Supplier Membership of £365