I've just completed the panel briefing meeting with the brilliant panellists on our Focus Panel Discussion which will take place Thursday, 19th November:
Ezeibe Agomo of Equinix, Paul Bennett of PerchPeek, Chris Blair of Aviva, Cyril Brenninkmeijer of ECA International and Efrat Konforty, highly experienced mobility professional, will be taking the long, strategic view and debating the nature and future of mobility.
Among other questions, I'll be asking:
- What is the future of mobility in the context of pandemic, economic pressure and industry consolidation?
- Is it time to reimagine the purpose of the Global Mobility function?
- How can the mobility service delivery model adapt to help mobility and the wider business achieve their strategic objectives?
- How can you harness the power of technology?
- Are your global mobility policies the right fit for your corporate culture?
- How can you effectively manage a global workforce that is working from home?
- Do we need to encourage a more entrepreneurial mindset?
All original and inspiring thinkers, our speakers are not afraid to challenge received wisdom and will tackle the issues within the topic from their wide-ranging perspectives.
Having had a chance to explore some of their ideas, I am looking ahead to the discussion with great anticipation. I hope you will join us and submit any questions you also have in advance.
Register here to to take part in a whole week of inspiring and practical discussions and presentations at the FEM EMEA Online Summit
With many thanks to our sponsors: