What will be our judges' verdict? - Join us 16th September as we reveal the APAC EMMAs winners!
Thank you for all your APAC EMMAs entries - now the judges have the hard task of deciding on the Winners!
The FEM EMMAs in APAC are back for 2021 – and mindful of everyone's heavy workloads, we have condensed the competition this year to just three categories - but what an amazing response we've had!
Now, it's over to our judges who have the difficult task of assessing the brilliant entries we've received.
We'll announce the Shortlist on Wednesday, 1st September, but to find out who has won, make sure you register for the APAC Online Seminar & EMMAs where we'll reveal all!
Many thanks to our fabulous panel of judges:
- Adnan Altaf, Senior Total Rewards Lead, Lineage Logistics
- Jea Bocaling, Global People Mobility Director for APAC, P&G
- Emmarie Castaneda, Global Mobility Manager – Asia, Unilever
- Ashley Croxford, International Mobility Leader – Australasia, Arup
- Kerwin Guillermo, Global Head of Employee Mobility, Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Nandakumar Kirupanandam, Head Of International Assignments, Atkins Global
- Barbara Lam, Senior Manager, Global Mobility - Asia Pacific, Avery Dennison
- Lyndsey Lewis, Principal Adviser for Global Mobility, Rio Tinto
- Stephen Park, International Mobility Centre APAC, Schneider Electric
- Fanni Siau, Global Mobility Domain Lead, Cargill Asia Pacific Holdings
- Archana Srinivasan, Head of HR, Atkins Global
- Shazy Tan, Global Mobility Manager, Dyson
- Shumin Yeo, Senior Manager, Global Mobility, Micron Technology, Inc.
- Sai Yew Yeo, Group People Director, Vietjet Aviation Joint Stock Company