Tier 2 Sponsor Licence For IT Companies in UK

Tier 2 Sponsor Licence for organization to hier employee from overseas or outside UK.

Jul 18, 2016

It is not easy to acquire Tier 2 Sponsor Licence as it require extensive efforts. It is important for an organization in UK to recruit highly qualified workers or employee from outside the UK. The organisation must acquire a Sponsorship licence and be registered with the Home Office as Sponsor. You can apply for Tier 2 Sponsor Licence but have to fulfill some requirements including you must be a genuine organization with lawful work, Capable of managing sponsorship duties. The Home Office is notoriously particular about all requirements being properly met and about continued compliance.

Eva Jackson

employee, YDVISAS

The award winning London based UK immigration firm offering all types of visa services including Tier 1 visa, Tier 2 Sponsor Licence, spouse visa, business visa, permanent residency card and others. Get the best solution of your immigration problem with the help of YDVISAS. We believe in complete client satisfaction.

No comments yet.