FEM Boston Chapter Meeting 01/26/17
Please join us for the FEM Boston Chapter Meeting on January 26.
2017 Annual Immigration and Expatriate Tax Update
Professionals from KPMG and Fragomen Worldwide will provide an overview of key immigration and expatriate tax legislation/policy issues facing international assignees and the organizations that employ them. The speakers will also review best practices on how to address these issues as well as any new regulations that affect employers of expatriates for 2017.
- David Mayes, Managing Director at KPMG
- Patrick Occhiuto, Manager at KPMG
- Scott Fitzgerald, Partner at Fragomen Worldwide
- Ann Truett, Parnet at Fragomen Worldwide
Thursday, January 26, 2017
11:30AM to 2:00PM
KPMG Downtown office
Two Financial Center, 60 South Street, Boston, MA 02111
Lunch will be served.
**This meeting will be preceded by a global employee benefits meeting from NEEBC (New England Employee Benefits Council) at the same location from 8:15 to 10:45AM** Please visit the calendar section ofwww.neebc.org for more details.
- Complimentary to Corporate HR or Corporate Mobility resources that are involved in the administration of their company’s mobility program.
- $150 USD for global mobility suppliers, per person, assuming the supplier has a valid Supplier Membership of $550.