Are you ready to manage temporary remote working requests?
With borders reopening and planes ready to take-off again, many are starting to think of which overseas destination is first on the list. With almost two years of working from home, leave balances higher than ever, and not being able to see family and friends, companies need to prepare themselves for questions around remote working from abroad. FEM, in conjunction with PwC, will deep dive into key global mobility considerations your organisation needs to be aware of when supporting team wellbeing with our new ways of working.
Framework for session:
- Why is it important for your organisation to be ‘ready’ ?
- The demands on the mobility function as Australia opens up:
- Engagement and alignment of key stakeholders
- Who do you want to be compared to?
- The right amount of flexibility
- Managing business risk
- Develop your brand
- Quick wins
- Sandi Huynh - Global Mobility Program Manager at Google
- Lyndsey Lewis - Principal Advisor Global Mobility at RioTinto
- Philip Wood - Senior International Mobility Consultant at Arup
- Belinda Dunn - Director, People and Culture Operations at PwC Australia
When: 9th November 2021 from 08:30am-10:00am
Where: VIRTUAL EVENT
- Virtual Events are Complimentary to Corporate HR and Service Provider Members