Become a Member
The FEM website is designed to enable our users to not only generate relevant content but to interact with each other in a way that fosters communication, learning and networking.
As part of our basic membership* you will benefit from the following:
- Share your insight - Publish up to 5 pieces of content each month via the Forum for Expatriate Management account (posts, documents, slide-decks)
- Brand exposure - A 12 month individual listing on our website networker directory
- Solutions in real-time - Ability to join video panels where invited
- Ask the expert - Ability to ask questions in the online Q&A features
- Network - Attend a nominated Chapter Meeting* in your region (FREE to HR Corporates) to meet and network with our corporate members and other suppliers
Are you a service provider?...
For enhanced exposure on the FEM website and across our community channels, Please contact Aiden Powell
*Free to in-house HR Professionals