FEM Boston Chapter Meeting 09/22/16
Please join us for the FEM Boston Chapter Meeting on September 22.
Global Business Travelers: Strategies for Compliance
Managing immigration and tax compliance for business and short-term travelers is a greater challenge than ever before. Over the past 10 years, governments worldwide have been alerted to the fact that there is a high degree of noncompliance among business travelers. Using sophisticated technologies, governments have boosted up their enforcement initiatives and penalties. In this session, we will share the latest strategies and practical solutions adopted by global employers to minimize their risk exposure and insure compliance.
- Zachary Falk, Regional Security Manager - Americas at Interantional SOS
- Ann Truett, Partner at Fragomen WorldWide
- Ken Brown, Manager - International Assignment Services at Raytheon
- David Mayes, Managing Director of Expatriate Tax at KPMG
Thursday, September 22, 2016
08:00am to 11:15am
(presentation starts at 9am networking starts at 8am).
Two Financial Center, 60 South St, Boston, MA 02111
- Complimentary to Corporate HR or Corporate Mobility resources that are involved in the administration of their company’s mobility program.
- $150 USD for global mobility suppliers, per person, assuming the supplier has a valid Supplier Membership of $550.