FEM Chicago Chapter Meeting 01/17/17
Please join us for the FEM Chicago Chapter Meeting on January 17.
2017 Annual Immigration and Expatriate Tax Update
Registration is now closed. If you still wish to attend the meeting, please email Stephen Hoffman for more information.
Professionals from KPMG and Fragomen Worldwide will provide an overview of key immigration and expatriate tax legislation/policy issues facing international assignees and the organizations that employ them. The speakers will also review best practices on how to address these issues as well as any new regulations that affect employers of expatriates for 2017.
- Rachel Paul, Partner at KPMG
- Adam Mendelsohn, Senior Manager, Tax at KPMG
- Michael Turansick, Partner at Fragomen Worldwide
Tuesday, January 17, 2017
8:15AM to 11:15AM
KPMG Downtown office
200 E. Randolph St, #5500, Chicago, IL 60601
- Complimentary to Corporate HR or Corporate Mobility resources that are involved in the administration of their company’s mobility program.
- $150 USD for global mobility suppliers, per person, assuming the supplier has a valid Supplier Membership of $550.