General Manager Aparthotel - Paris
New Aparthotel in Paris requires experienced G.M Bilingual in French & English
Our client is a global provider of fully Serviced Apartments and Aparthotels and is opening a new Aparthotel in central Paris.They have a vacancy available for a General Manager ( must be fluent in French and English languages) to take full responsibility for all day to day operations and business performance for around £3.0m business, and lead the management team to continuously improve quality, efficiency and profitability.
- Proven management experience in a hotel or serviced apartment business environment
- Experience in hotel opening will be an added advantage
- Hospitality background with good knowledge and experience of revenue generation, yield-management and guest experience
- At least 3 years management experience
- Undergone relevant branded management training programme
- Financial experience and exposure to managing budgets is essential
- Housekeeping and maintenance management experience essential
- Health & Safety property knowledge to ensure compliance with local regulations
If you think you have the right background and experience to fit this criteria and would like to apply for the position, please forward your CV today.
Based in London and Edinburgh with Global Coverage, PMA Global Mobility and Hospitality Resources Ltd specialise in all areas of People Services including: Global Mobility, Hospitality, Relocation Services; Immigration, Expatriate tax, Pensions, Compensation and Benefits, Rewards, Operations , Sales, Branch managers, International Relocation, International Removals, Serviced Apartments / Corporate Accommodation, Hotels, Move coordinator, Move Manager, Removals Surveyor, Relocation consultant, Relocation Manager, International Assignment, Expatriate Assignment, Account Manager, Information Technology