General Manager New Aparthotel - Edinburgh
G.M. for Fabulous new Aparthotel Opening in Edinburgh.
Our client is a market leader in the provision of long stay serviced apartments / Aparthotels on a global scale with a reputation for uncompromising standards of quality.
They are opening a newly refurbished historical building as an Aparthotel with 33 studios and 49 one bed apartments in the city centre of Edinburgh.
There is a vacancy available for a General Manager who will have responsibility for all day to day operations and business performance, leading the management team to continuously improve quality, efficiency and profitability.
- Proven management experience in a hotel or serviced apartment business environment
- Experience in hotel opening will be an added advantage
- Hospitality background with good knowledge and experience of revenue generation, yield-management and guest experience
- At least 3 years management experience
- Undergone relevant branded management training programme
- Financial experience and exposure to managing budgets is essential
- Housekeeping and maintenance management experience essential
- Health & Safety property knowledge to ensure compliance with local regulations
If you feel you have the skills and experience to match the criteria and would like to apply for the position please send your up dated CV for attention of David Brown at PMA Global Mobility & Hospitality Resources
Based in London with Global Coverage, PMA Global Mobility & Hospitality Resources Ltd specialise in all areas of People Services including: Global Mobility, Relocation Services; Immigration, Expatriate tax, Pensions, Compensation and Benefits, Rewards, Operations , Sales, Branch managers, International Relocation, International Removals, Hotels, Serviced Apartments / Corporate Accommodation, Move coordinator, Move Manager, Removals Surveyor, Relocation consultant, Relocation Manager, International Assignment, Expatriate Assignment, Account Manager, Information Technology