US Tax Reform: are you prepared for the impact to your organization?
Deloitte Tax LLP's Global Employer Services group will be discussing the latest information and trends where we hope you can:
- Learn about the final provisions of the tax reform bill
- Hear from Deloitte Tax specialists on the impact to global mobility and rewards programs
- Explore planning considerations
- Engage with your colleagues from other organizations
The tax reform bill that passed in Congress represents the largest changes to the US tax system in over 30 years. Deloitte's Global Employer Services group produced documents summarizing the key impacts of tax reform on mobility and rewards programs which will be available to you at the meeting.
We will also discuss Weichert Workforce Mobility's Tax Reform Survey Results; the most comprehensive analysis of how the 2017 Tax Cuts and Jobs Act will impact workforce deployment.
Weichert's Tax Reform Survey reveals:
- How the law is likely to impact mobility volume and employee willingness to relocate
- What policy changes companies will be implementing as a result of the new tax laws
- Which common relocation benefits will be tax protected going forward
Doug Clauss, Vice President, Business Development, Weichert Workforce Mobility
Greg Gunn, Senor Manager, Deloitte Tax - Global Employer Services
Greg Gunn is a Senior Manager in Deloitte Tax's Global Employer Services practice and has more than 20 years' experience helping clients across all industries address the compensation and benefits issues, including executive compensation, qualified and non-qualified employee benefit plans, fringe benefits, employment taxes, reporting and withholding, and change in control payments.
Steven Youngblood, Managing Director, Deloitte - Global Employer Services
Steven Youngblood is a managing director in Deloitte's Global Employer Services group and he is located in Houston, TX. He spends a lot of time in Austin where he has a number of Austin based clients. Steven has over 15 years of experience in running globally coordinated mobility programs from a compensation, tax and policy perspective. He has successfully completed international assignments to London, England and Paris, France.
Tuesday, March 6, 2018
8:00 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.
500 West 2nd St., Ste 1600
Austin Texas 78701
*Breakfast will be provided
- Complimentary to Corporate HR or Corporate Mobility resources that are involved in the administration of their company’s mobility program.
- $150 USD for global mobility suppliers, per person, assuming the supplier has a valid Supplier Membership of $550.