Policy design – do your policies fit your corporate culture?
With a shift from traditional assignments to more self-service models, we will discuss how companies are aligning their policies. Additionally, many companies are seeing an increase of millennials among their workforce. How are companies aligning their polices to attract and retain this increasing talent pool?
- Mustafa Bharmal, Director, Regions and Project Assignment Mobility, Global Mobility Services Honeywell
- Holly Maria Creed, Global Mobility Manager DXC Technology
- Melanie O'Hara, Global Mobility Manager at Tesco PLC
- David Remedios, Head of Consultancy ECA International
Wednesday, 28th March, 2018
09:00 - 11:30
New Brook Buildings, 16 Great Queen St, London WC2B 5DG
- Complimentary to Corporate HR or Corporate Mobility resources that are involved in the administration of their company’s mobility programme.
- £100 fee for global mobility suppliers, per person, assuming the supplier has a valid Supplier Membership of £350.