Policy design – do your policies fit your corporate culture?
With a shift from traditional assignments to more self-service models, we will discuss how companies are aligning their policies. Additionally, many companies are seeing an increase of millennials among their workforce. How are companies aligning their polices to attract and retain this increasing talent pool?
- Mustafa Bharmal, Director, Regions and Project Assignment Mobility, Global Mobility Services at Honeywell
- Sharon Christiaan, Chief Legal Compliance, Senior Immigration Lawyer and Behavioural Officer at Bisaf
- Holly Maria Creed, Global Mobility Manager at DXC Technology
- David Remedios, Head of Consultancy at ECA International
Further speakers to be announced
Wednesday, 28th March, 2018
09:00 - 11:30
New Brook Buildings, 16 Great Queen St, London WC2B 5DG
- Complimentary to Corporate HR or Corporate Mobility resources that are involved in the administration of their company’s mobility programme.
- £100 fee for global mobility suppliers, per person, assuming the supplier has a valid Supplier Membership of £350.