Join us for FEM's GLOBAL Back to Business Webinar - 5th August
Our previous Covid-19 webinars attracted attendees from 50 countries across the globe. This time, we are gathering expertise from our APAC, Americas & EMEA discussions in one unmissable LIVE discussion: FEM’s Covid-19 GLOBAL webinar.
Mobility and HR teams and their organizations are facing unprecedented challenges.
Our three previous Covid-19 webinars broadcast in April and May attracted over 800 attendees from 50 countries across the globe.
Now, we are checking in again with some of our superb speakers to find out about progress made and lessons learned. We are gathering expertise from our APAC, Americas & EMEA discussions in one unmissable broadcast: FEM’s Covid-19 GLOBAL webinar.
• Dealing with the fallout – immigration, tax and payroll compliance
• How are companies supporting employees as they return to work in the office or onsite?
• How can you also manage employee populations that are still in lockdown?
• Reviewing policies, programs, COLA and compensation – what now?
• How has the crisis changed the vendor landscape, supply chains and outsourcing?
Emmarie P. Castañeda, Global Mobility Manager, Asia, Unilever
Samantha Elliott, CRP, CCHP, President, Preferred Corporate Housing
Mark B. Fischer, MD, Medical Director Assistance, International SOS
Patricia Tavares, Americas Global Mobility Head, Unilever
More speakers to be announced soon