FEM's Australia Online Seminar: LIVE on Wednesday, 7th July
2.00pm Sydney time (05.00am GMT+1)
Join discussion Chair, Claire Tennant-Scull and our panel of mobility leaders operating in Australia and beyond as they explore the questions:
Have the challenges of the past year given us an opportunity to re-evaluate and redesign mobility?
- Working patterns have dramatically changed during the Covid pandemic, so how can organizations meet altered expectations, continue to improve diversity and inclusion and serve the needs of the business?
- Are your global mobility policies the right fit for your corporate culture – and for a changed world? Will they attract the talent that global business demands?
- What does the future hold for talent development? Are we likely to see greater protectionism in terms of immigration and tax regulations affecting mobility?
- How has the definition of ‘Duty of Care changed? And how can you use the experiences of the past year or so to manage risk in all its forms: from compliance, to health and security, financial to reputational?
- Can technology enable better relocation and assignment decisions and experiences – or is the ‘human touch’ more important than ever?
- Should the Australian bushfires and similar environmental challenges around the world make us look more closely at sustainability within mobility?
- Rodger Cook, General Manager, Global Security Services - World Travel Protection
- Anastasia Georgiadi, Global Talent Mobility Manager - RELX
- Selina Keller, Partner - PwC
- Lyndsey Lewis, Principal Advisor for Global Mobility - Rio Tinto
- Claire Springthorpe, Associate Director International Assignment Services - Capgemini Australia Pty Limited
Taking place LIVE on Wednesday, 7th July at 2.00pm Sydney time
REGISTER NOW and take advantage of the opportunity to join this key Global Mobility event without the expense or hassle of travel.
Join us from wherever you are in the world and be part of the conversation!
With many thanks to our sponsors: