FEM Melbourne Chapter Meeting 22/02/17
Please join us for the FEM Melbourne Chapter Meeting on 22nd February.
Metrics in Mobility – What’s your plan?
Many companies don’t have one…. Are you ready?
FEM participants contributed to an analysis at the May 2015 Melbourne Chapter, Measuring ROI in Mobility.
If we understand from the analysis:
- the contribution organisations expect from assignments,
- the developmental value of assignees in a segmented approach, i.e. Strategic Business Leaders, Seasoned Technical Experts, Emerging High Potential, Career-building Volunteers
- what a successful completion of an assignment looks like from an employer and employee perspective;
What are the key areas for consideration when developing metrics in Mobility?
FEM invites you to a networking breakfast to hear the results from the analysis and to spearhead an interactive discussion around building a metrics framework to track mobility impact on the workforce and the business.
Wednesday, 22nd February, 2017
Level 15 (via Ground Floor Reception), 727 Collins Street, Melbourne
- Complimentary to Corporate HR.
- £75 for global mobility suppliers, per person, assuming the supplier has a valid Supplier Membership of £350