As many parts of the world emerged from the pandemic, organizations began seeing cross-border mobility ramp up. Despite many uncertainties and challenges, from the ongoing war for talent to the cost-of-living crisis, from geo-political uncertainty to supply chain disruption, there is a sense that, to be successful in these times of deep transformation, a significant remobilization of cross-border talent is required.
AIRINC and NetExpat are thrilled to share the results of the Talent Remobilization Survey which focuses on key areas such as:
- Understanding mobile employees' expectations
- What will restimulate global mobility?
- The willingness to go on and value of an assignment
- Support and service related to family, culture & security
- Achieving successful talent remobilization
Click here to receive the full copy of the award winning Talent Remobilization Survey Results.